greater control of galleries

homepage Forums The Pub greater control of galleries

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vincenzo sguera 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

vincenzo sguera
    Participant

I think it’s really useful to have more control over the galleries that I can define:
    Position number of columns and number of total posts per breakpoint, because mobile loading of all gallery is too small then pc and is better to have a minor number of total posts in mobile and big number of posts in desktop version of website… i hope we can have this feature 🙂

https://s1.postimg.org/4ti6tbj8in/breakpoint.jpg

Jérôme Obbiet
    Keymaster

Hi Vincenzo,

🙂 i understand the idea, the problem with this idea and WordPress is the pagination.

But maybe display element on scroll should help, i think what is slow is the graphical memory of the phone… I will give a shot as soon 😉

vincenzo sguera
    Participant

yes i have see this Smartphone and Tablet Graphics Cards – Benchmark List and Comparison, and my test are done with gpu “ARM Mali-T720 MP4” which is one of the worst and dated gpu . with new smartphone results are better

vincenzo sguera
    Participant
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More links:

There are no stupid questions! Let's talk

FOLLOW US

Find us on Adobe Muse Resources

© Copyright 2017-2018 MWuse

ACCESS TO ALL WIDGETS & THEMES

(BY MUSE TO WORDPRESS)

You will be free to leave and to continue using the downloaded themes and widgets.

Discover   /   Installation   /   Tutorials   /   Shortcodes   /   FAQ   /   News   /   mwuse.com - Powered by Muse and WordPress