Lightbox Slideshow in grid items

homepage Forums Support / Help Lightbox Slideshow in grid items

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Juan Canas Pavón 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Wojciech
    Participant

Hi! 😉

I`m trying to do a post grid (realisation-portfolio), where one can click
    into featured image on post or in link in decription “show gallery” or
    sometging and see slideshow of attached images – from the main page level.
    I`ve tryed to put slideshow, wich is related to WP-attachments into a
    composition widget (ON ITEM DESIGN) to make slideshow or put slideshow
    directly into item-design page but it doesn`t work.
    If you`ll have some suggestions – please let me know.

P.S. i coulnt install WP-attachments plugin on its own. I had to install
    XD template to do it.

http://lab.nukleina.com

Wojciech

Jérôme Obbiet
    Keymaster

Badly script widgets doesn’t works in item for now.

“WP Better Attachments” is a plugin available in WordPress

WP Better Attachments

You need also the plugin mtw-slideshow-attachments

[MTW] Slideshow Attachments

It’s really an interesting way and even asked around WordPress.
    “button to show gallery slideshow in a light-box”

Im thinking about that, i need it also for a personal project and for now don’t find a way with WordPress plugin.

Keep in touch, i will do some tries this weekend.

Wojciech
    Participant

Thanks for response Jérôme!

I knew about WP better attachments but i had some error when i have install it on my own, not forced by MTW. I don`t remember details of this error.

I have second concept for this site wich i was writing about above – not gallery in lightbox, but a whole post (“single” design) in lightbox/ popup. I could make cool looking lightbox content design.

One and only condition of my client is that it has to be one-page site but he has over 20 projects to show in portfolio. This is how it looks now:
    http://www.showcast.pl/

He got good clients but pictures are sometimes good, sometimes bad quality – that is why full screen slideshow as it is in XD template will not work here.

Regards.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  Wojciech.

Jérôme Obbiet
    Keymaster

Yes, it’s the way … Lightbox free Design 😉

Jérôme Obbiet
    Keymaster

Hey,

Look here:

[MTW] Fancybox (Beta)

Wojciech
    Participant

Hi, i think it looks very good!

Two things: if i make page that scrolls – scroll wheel doesn`t work and it scrolls content behind the lightbox – it would be cool to scroll lightbox content or even cooler to have abillity to controll it. Second one – when i have link next post url/ previous post url and i click it – next page shows in normal (not lightbox) layout. How can i link this so all the post pages would stay in this layout?
    You can check it out on http://lab.nukleina.com

There is a grid – when You click in title – it links to post page made “like it was lightbox” by me ;P
    But when You click the image – it links to ligtbox, after first “next” click next post shows in standard layout.

And – sorry – something more – i made this next/ prev to be navigation in lightbox (or looking as lightbox) posts. When im on the last/ previoust post the link lead nowhere because there`s no more posts 🙂 I would like too make it “loop” so after the last post the next one will be the first one. Is it possible?

Cheers!

Jérôme Obbiet
    Keymaster

Hi,

What a complicated man !!! :p

First, for the scroll, im not sure it will be possible.

The code is based on http://fancyapps.com/fancybox/3/

For navigation:
    There is arrow Next/Prev on gallery, im not sure it will works with Iframe but i will try. Is it this kind of navigation ok for you or your prefer control it in the design. I think we can create a loop with this Fancyapps but not with the basic prev/next of WordPress.

Wojciech
    Participant

Im sorry Jerome, thats what i am – You got me 🙂
    As a designer always look for new ways to develop a project, also in prints. I can leave my ideas to myself but i think some of them could help You to make MTW more complex.
    But in this particular case it`s another thing – my client know what he want and i search ways to do it as good as i can.

The arrows would be awsome, loop is now a priority for me.

VICTOR O G CORREA
    Participant

Hi, Jerome. How do I install the [MTW] fancybox? I’m trying to create an image gallery and I think this would be helpful.

Juan Canas Pavón
    Participant

Hello Victor, download the zip and install as plugin in WP

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More links:

There are no stupid questions! Let's talk

FOLLOW US

Find us on Adobe Muse Resources

© Copyright 2017-2018 MWuse

ACCESS TO ALL WIDGETS & THEMES

(BY MUSE TO WORDPRESS)

You will be free to leave and to continue using the downloaded themes and widgets.

Discover   /   Installation   /   Tutorials   /   Shortcodes   /   FAQ   /   News   /   mwuse.com - Powered by Muse and WordPress