Muse2WordPress Tutorials

homepage Forums Community Tutorials Muse2WordPress Tutorials

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  vicentea 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

andrea
    Participant

Hey Everyone,

I’m a Muse user who really needed a CMS system and found it with Muse2Worpress.
    It took me a while to figure it out since there isn’t much documentation or tutorials to be found.
    When I figured it out I created a visual tutorial in PDF form so I don’t forget the steps.
    It’s a little messy, but hopefully anybody else out there can benefit from it.

http://www.almering.nl/PDF_muse2wordpress_tutorials/Tutorial_download_page.html

If there is something in there you don’t understand, or find something that is incorrect, please let me know.

PS: A special thanks to Jerome of the M2W team.

– Andrea

Wojciech
    Participant

Hi, Great work! Many Thanks.

I`ve read carefuly especialy No. 2
    That is something new for me and something i need right now – more than 1 content boxes/containers on one page. But im wondering - is this plugin the only way to do it? Cant it be done by “slug”? Or new widget – wp query generator?

Cheers

andrea
    Participant

Hey Wojciech,

I’m not a huge wordpress guru… So maybe it is possible with a slug. Please let me know if you found a more efficient way?

vicentea
    Participant

bueno y el tema no se edita desde muse, crear múltiples cajas es fácil y si usan el widget de acordeon puedes poner muchos y se miran bien bonitos y combinan texto e imagens

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More links:

There are no stupid questions! Let's talk

FOLLOW US

Find us on Adobe Muse Resources

© Copyright 2017-2018 MWuse

ACCESS TO ALL WIDGETS & THEMES

(BY MUSE TO WORDPRESS)

You will be free to leave and to continue using the downloaded themes and widgets.

Discover   /   Installation   /   Tutorials   /   Shortcodes   /   FAQ   /   News   /   mwuse.com - Powered by Muse and WordPress