Ok, so the site was working fine. Then all of a sudden a post started showing up from my library plugin. It was showing up in my mtw_content area on my main page. I disabled the library and it just doesn’t display my content at all. I deleted the theme completely thinking it was the update that started it, nope. The only thing that I can find that might be doing it is the fact that I cannot get a static page setting to stick in WordPress.
You can see this great error is action right now at http://gorgas.airforce/. The big box in the middle towards the bottom. I am honestly out of ideas and I have lost all my page contents once already from trying to get rid of this thing…
I managed to fix it via making the main page a child of another page and then making another page the main page in the static page area. Then I put everything back…. now that my site is about a week behind….
The problem was that the system was placing a random post (in my case it was from the taxonomy of documents) to were the front pages mtw_content should have been. So instead of placing the content from wordpresses page file it would place a post there. I worked around it by placing a landing page with nothing but HTML and then link that to what was the old landing page. At this point this is a bug report more than anything.