Posts appearing on front page

homepage Forums Support / Help Posts appearing on front page

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Derrick Cochran 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Derrick Cochran
    Participant

Ok, so the site was working fine. Then all of a sudden a post started showing up from my library plugin. It was showing up in my mtw_content area on my main page. I disabled the library and it just doesn’t display my content at all. I deleted the theme completely thinking it was the update that started it, nope. The only thing that I can find that might be doing it is the fact that I cannot get a static page setting to stick in WordPress.

You can see this great error is action right now at http://gorgas.airforce/. The big box in the middle towards the bottom. I am honestly out of ideas and I have lost all my page contents once already from trying to get rid of this thing…

Any help is a ton of help,

Derrick

Derrick Cochran
    Participant

I managed to fix it via making the main page a child of another page and then making another page the main page in the static page area. Then I put everything back…. now that my site is about a week behind….

Derrick Cochran
    Participant

In other news, I have found out it happens every time muse to wordpress updates from muse.

Jérôme Obbiet
    Keymaster

So, is it resolve ? 😀

Yes when upload the website one time feature image is not loading correctly.

Derrick Cochran
    Participant

No it was never fixed. I ended up making a landing page with no area for the system to place anything. That’s the only way I could get it to stop.

Jérôme Obbiet
    Keymaster

Sorry i don’t understand the problem.

Derrick Cochran
    Participant

The problem was that the system was placing a random post (in my case it was from the taxonomy of documents) to were the front pages mtw_content should have been. So instead of placing the content from wordpresses page file it would place a post there. I worked around it by placing a landing page with nothing but HTML and then link that to what was the old landing page. At this point this is a bug report more than anything.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More links:

There are no stupid questions! Let's talk

FOLLOW US

Find us on Adobe Muse Resources

© Copyright 2017-2018 MWuse

ACCESS TO ALL WIDGETS & THEMES

(BY MUSE TO WORDPRESS)

You will be free to leave and to continue using the downloaded themes and widgets.

Discover   /   Installation   /   Tutorials   /   Shortcodes   /   FAQ   /   News   /   mwuse.com - Powered by Muse and WordPress