Some features requests

homepage Forums Development Some features requests

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Wojciech 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Wojciech
    Participant

Hi,

as You know i explore MTW some time now. I want to share with You some of my suggestions about most wanted features from my point of view:

– first of all: great changes in grid widget. improvements in muse view and lef/right gutter are what i needed to have clean, predictable tool for making sites.

– my first need now is to have a lightbox of page-attached images (more than one) in post/custom post grid

– i also need to have abillity to design grid items independently. What i mean is to create 2, 3 , 4 and maybe mode different designs. If we make, let`s say – 4 designs, but there are 8 items on grdid – design will be repeatable. Now we can (almost) make such design with static content with the sequence grid. That is an important improvement because we should have abillity to design for an example first and second item 50% width and third item – 100%, or without text content – only images. Or 1, 3, 5, 7… item where imahe is pinned to left and 2, 4, 6, 8…. pinned to right. You know what i mean 🙂

– simple styled lightbox gallery from page level – admin, with contoll over collumns on different screens, padding, maybe background collor. That improvement would be great for our clients to make galleries in posts or products on their own. I now there is a gallery in wp but now i think it does not have any friendly styles or style control.
    If Ypu suggest a WP-plugin – please let us know Ypur reccomendations.

– parallax featured image 🙂

– If You want more Muse users to get known with MTW You must invest some time in tutorials. Docummentation also but there is no other as friendly content for designer as a video 🙂
    Will be glad to help You with MTW progress, if there1s something i can do for You (translations for PL?) – lat me know.

Generally… great work guys!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More links:

There are no stupid questions! Let's talk

FOLLOW US

Find us on Adobe Muse Resources

© Copyright 2017-2018 MWuse

ACCESS TO ALL WIDGETS & THEMES

(BY MUSE TO WORDPRESS)

You will be free to leave and to continue using the downloaded themes and widgets.

Discover   /   Installation   /   Tutorials   /   Shortcodes   /   FAQ   /   News   /   mwuse.com - Powered by Muse and WordPress