I tried what you said by putting an [mtw_content] shortcode to my pages via Muse workspace but unfortunately still can’t edit the pages in WP control panel. Not sure if I did it right since I’m new with shortcodes so I’ll show you what I did just in case any mistakes being happened:
1. I opened my Muse project file and added a text box and typed into it: [mtw_content]
2. Then I linked the text content to: http://[mtw_content]
3. Then I saved my work and published it via FTP to the web host.
4. Did the MWuse instructions to switch to the new site pages.
5. Checked the “Pages” section of WP control panel and still see nothing to edit.